Last week, the TSC Team of Grant Thornton Vietnam warmly welcomed high-profile delegations from our ERP systems partner and Oracle Corporation. It’s been a year since the last time we met after the pandemic.
It was our pleasure to welcome those special delegations from Oracle Corporation:
– Mr KK Pan (Vice President of Asia Pacific & Japan),
– Mr Jeremy Ho (Director / Channel Development of ASEAN),
– Mr Peter Quek (Vice President and GM of ASEAN & South Asia Growing Economies),
– Mr Nathakorn Potejanasaja (Regional Sales Leaders Thailand & Vietnam)
– Ms Phan Le Quyen (Senior Channel Sales Managers).
We were truly grateful to discuss the partnership program, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Environmental, Social as well as Governance (ESG) Strategy at Grant Thornton office.
We look forward to our long-lasting partnership between Grant Thornton and Oracle NetSuite to bring significant sustainable impacts to our clients as a technology solution provider.
Hence, we would like to conduct a quick survey in order to support organizations that gain proper preparation to build the most efficient ERP system for businesses.
To complete this survey, please get access to this link: https://crm-grantthornton.com/
When the survey is completed, you will receive the KPI statistic by specific industry on manufacturing, services, retails, wholesales, etc.
Thank you for your cooperation.